We offer a sports program for students in grades 4-8 (both boys and girls) that includes Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Softball, Track, and Cheerleading. Practice schedules are made available below for all sports. These practices are held after school. In our sports program we focus on skill, but also on Christian conduct and sportsmanship. We hold our players accountable in being great examples in our community and excellent representatives of our school. Zion is part of the Badgerland Lutheran Athletic Conference (BLAC).
Click here for driving directions, standings, and league schedules.
- A-girls Falcon Tournament Bracket 2017
- B-boys Pardeeville Tournament Bracket 2017
- B-girls Pardeeville Tournament Bracket 2017
- B-boys Juneau Tournament Bracket 2017
- B-girls Juneau Tournament Bracket 2017
- A-Boys and A-Girls BLAC Tournament Brackets 2017
- A-Boys and Girls LLHS Tournament Brackets 2017
- A-Boys Ixonia Classic Tournament Bracket 2017
- LPS Basketball Tournament 2016 Schedule
Please sign up to help with our home basketball games. We need people to help with concessions, do scorebook and scoreboard for games, and bring baked goods. We couldn't do all of this without your help! Thanks! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mr. Grambsch at cgrambsch @zioncrusaders.com or 414-313-4308.