Support Our School
Earn money for your family’s tuition! Use Scrip to pay for your normal weekly purchases! Rebates add up quickly!
What is Scrip?
Scrip is gift cards from local and national retailers available for you to purchase. Gift cards are available for many of the stores and restaurants that you shop at every day including: Amazon, bp, Burger King, Culver’s, Kohl’s, Kwik Trip, Pick n Save, McDonald’s, Subway, Walmart, Woodman’s and so many more! Using Scrip is like using cash.
The money generated by your purchases is divided as follows:
- 50% of the proceeds are credited to the enrolled family who has a current or future student at Zion, LLHS, or LPS.
- The student must be a child, grandchild, niece/nephew/cousin, or godchild of the participating family.
- OR -
- 50% of the proceeds are credited to the general Tuition Assistance fund at Zion.
- In either option, the remaining 50% will stay at Zion to be used for non-budgeted items as designated by Zion’s Board of Ed.
The Fine Print
- Zion families with children younger than school age may participate and have their proceeds applied to Zion tuition beginning when their oldest enrolls in Zion’s preschool.
- Any unused rebates being saved for future enrollment at Zion, LLHS, or LPS will remain with the Zion Board of Ed if the family leaves Zion.
- Scrip credit will not be applied to field trip fees, hot lunch or milk money, etc. It is limited to tuition.
- The program begins June 1st and will accumulate tuition rebate until May 30th to be applied for the following year’s tuition.
- 100% of proceeds will be used at the discretion of Zion’s Board of Ed if you purchase Scrip without enrolling in this program.
- Treat Scrip like cash! If you lose it, it’s gone. No replacements! Scrip purchases are not tax deductible because you receive dollar for dollar value. Checks returned due to non-sufficient funds (NSF) will be assessed a $30 service fee.
Get Started with Scrip:
The easiest way to purchase Scrip is from your own home!
- Get Zion's enrollment code by contacting the School Office or email the Scrip Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log on to www.shopwithscrip.com
- Create your free account by clicking on the green ‘Family Sign Up’ box.
- Note: after you have signed up the first time, click on the Log In button.
- Fill in the form and follow the simple registration instructions, by clicking ‘I Accept’ box.
- Enter Zion’s enrollment code (from step #1 above)
- Click ‘Join.’
- Click ‘Place Order.’
Click ‘My Account’ tab to manage your account to find different ways to order from your Family Home page.
You can see the full list of products available. Please note that ScripNow! are the type that are available to print
immediately; there are some retailers who do not offer this option.
To maximize the benefits of home ordering, we also recommend that you sign up for PrestoPay! PrestoPay is a payment system linked to your checking account that allows payment to instantly post for your order. When you order ScripNow! products online using a PrestoPay account, you can instantly print your gift cards! You can also use PrestoPay for Scrip2Go (the cards Zion will have in stock during sales hours) to speed up your purchase, and for traditional orders (those you’ll have to wait for a few days to be shipped). Each PrestoPay transaction incurs a $.15 fee that will be withdrawn automatically. However, first-time setup of PrestoPay will take approximately 3 days to activate.
Payment must be made at the time of purchase or order in the form of PrestoPay or check. We will not handle cash payments. If you’ve already paid with PrestoPay, bring in your confirmation slip to pick up the order.
Days and times of sales/pick up of scrip is TBD at: Zion Lutheran School Workroom Office (2nd doorway)
Coordinator contact if questions or enrollment changes: Sue Yaroch email@example.com
Download family user guide: shopwithscrip.com/myaccount/SWS_Family_User_Guide.pdf
General Mill's Box Tops
You can make a difference for your school every time you shop for groceries! Just clip the Box Tops coupons from hundreds of your favorite products and send them to school.
Box Tops can be dropped off at any time throughout the year in our white container which is located between the main entryway and the gym. Box Top competitions are also held throughout the year for classrooms and individuals! Watch our weekly newsletter, the Crusader Chronicle, for more details.
A complete product listing can be found at www.boxtops4education.com. You can also track how much money our school has earned through the Box Tops program by clicking on “How much has your school earned?” on the Box Tops home page.
Support the Zion Crusaders by wearing various school apparel items produced by Cardinal Embroidery.