Zion Lutheran School operates an ExTended Care (ETC) program which offers the structured supervision of students before and after the school day.
Welcome to the Zion Extended Care Program
Available on school days (Early Release Days in the morning only)
This service will begin on the first day of school!
Hours of Operation: 6:45 AM to 7:45 AM
3:10 PM to 5:30 PM
Location: The ExTended Care room is located halfway down the classroom hallway,on the right. Parents must drop off and pick up their children at the ETC room door to ensure safety and accountability.
- $2.50 per half hour for the first child. $1.25 per half hour for siblings. Families must pay before utilizing the program.
- All times are calculated as submitted onto a Google program.
- Monthly Spreadsheets will be sent to you using email.
- Time needed should be purchased in advance or paid immediately after use of service ( this is for time to time ETC users only).
- Refunds will not be given for unused portions of time purchased.
- Families will be billed $1.00 per child for each minute after 5:30pm until their child is signed out.
- Students enrolled at Zion Lutheran Pre-K through 8th grade are eligible for the program.
- Students shall be supervised inside and outside of the building. This program has been established to address the supervision of students arriving prior to the normal school entrance time of 7:45 AM, or still present and not involved in a supervised activity immediately following school. (Students arriving before 7:30 AM or expecting an after school ride, yet still present at 3:30PM without parental supervision, will be sent to the ExTended Care room for supervision).
- Athletes waiting for practice to begin will not be sent to the ExTended Care room if a supervised study hall is provided. Athletes needing supervision after practices will be sent to the ExTended Care room and charged the appropriate amount. Siblings of athletes requiring supervision will be charged before, during and after practices.
- Parents will sign in their child for the before school program, and sign out their child for the after school program.
Snacks: A snack with drink shall be provided for the students in the morning. A snack with drink will be provided for students staying over ½ hour in the after school program. We will not require them to eat or drink.
Program: Quiet game playing, video viewing, or study time shall be allowed in the morning. Supervised play and study time will be scheduled for the after school program.
Other Notes: Our supervisors needs to know the days and times that childcare is required. Please notify the ExTended Care Coordinator, (920-210-6323) and or school office, (920-633-5180). if any changes in your schedule. We would prefer notice of any changes at least 1 week in advance.
Contact Us: For more information or to enroll your child in ExTended Care, contact the office or Melody Krakow, (920-210-6323) texting has worked the best. Or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. An enrollment form is available on the next page.