"I have the greatest job in the world. I get to tell children about Jesus every single day."
Mrs. Grambsch enjoys shopping, spending time with family, watching Seinfeld, and sleeping.
Fellowship Committee Chairperson
Member of Zion Choir and Bell Choir
- 2013 - Present: Zion Lutheran School, Columbus, WI (Kindergarten)
- 2011 - 2013: Substitute Teacher in Columbus School District
- 2001 - 2011: Word of Life Lutheran School Milwaukee, WI (Music for Grades 3-5)
- 1997 - 1999: Apostles Lutheran School Billings, MT (K-3)
- 1997 - Graduated from Martin Luther College, New Ulm, MN
- 1993 - Graduated from Lakeside Lutheran High School, Lake Mills, WI
- 1989 - Graduated from St. Paul's Lutheran School, Lake Mills, WI
- Raised in Lake Mills, WI
Contact Information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org